BB1| Star Wars Fan Art
The objective of the project was to study the Substance Painter, know its tools and workflow. The idea of the character would be the first model of the robot, predating the well-known BB-8, but in this version the robot would be on the side of the empire, so all design was based on imperial symbol, colors of Death Troopers and the new droid K-2S0. I would like to thank my friends and partners Nicolás Taró and Moises Gomes who embraced the idea and added much to the project. Special thanks to CLANvfx and Luciano Neves for the incentive and availability of the render farm to render the animation. I hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it.
*My contribution in this work was all VFX(Dust and Particles) scenes.
- George Damiani | Modeling, Texturing, Lighting, Shading, Rendering and Compositing. -
- Nicolás Taró | Animation and Rigging. -
- Moises Gomes | Effects and Simulation -
- "Star Wars: Battlefront - Rebel Victory" Music composed by Gordy Haad -
- "Star Wars: The Force Awakens - The Jedi Steps and Finale" Music composed by John Williams -